I’m going to start this review by letting you all on a secret. For the past five years of me working, I’ve never ever bought a lunch box (tiffin). The reason is very simple and straightforward – I’ve never seen one that would look good enough. Instead of spending time looking for one, I resorted to what most people over here do – use either a plastic or glass container as a lunch box. Struggle would continue as and when I’d have to keep that lunch box in a paper bag or a thick bag (and hope no one else takes it).
But all this is definitely in the past now. Recently, I was approached to write a product review on a lunch box and after using it, I am surely not going back to my plastic and glass containers.
‘Tyffyn’ is a new and innovative product by VayaLife and has been in the market for a few months. I didn’t really know what to expect but after receiving the product and having to use it, I’m legit sold on the idea of carrying a Tyffyn to work! 🙂
Tyffyn is new. It looks sleek , modern and is perfect if you’re looking for something trendy and cool to carry to office, college or school. I also think it will turn heads (especially at work) because your colleagues will definitely have some questions.
Few things to know about Tyffyn:
- It is currently available in three unique designs (graphite, maple and wool).
- It comes with a BagMat which means you can use the bag to carry the Tyffyn inside and that same bag can open up and turn into a table mat so you can keep the containers on it while eating. Yes, you can wash the BagMat.
- Food stays warm for a good 4-5 hours! I’ve used this and found it to be true. Best thing was that it tasted fresh as well!
- The containers inside Tyffyn are leak-proof (that’s a very big plus point). The lids are easy to open and close.
- The product comes with a one year warranty.
I am quite satisfied with the product. The amount of food that fits in is also ample for two people (it was for me and my colleague). For me, Tyffyn’s look is actually the main selling point. Since I am using the graphite one, I really like the stainless steel finishing. My honest feedback to them? To try and come out with more designs so that there is more variety to choose from. If they can add matching cutlery, that would be awesome as well. Although it can be lighter in weight but to me holding Tyffyn for a few minutes is really not an issue.
Tyffyn would cost people in U.A.E about $49.00 (USD) and can be purchased online. If you would like to buy one (which you should), visit www.vayalife.com. Shipping across the globe takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks.
Product rating: a solid 4 out of 5!